Our extensive research can be discovered in the following documents. Please note these can only be read online, they cannot be downloaded or printed.
1. My family tree - AD900 to the present
2. 'Edmondsham Orcuth' Court Baron 1290 to present day
3. Matthew Gournay biography as soldier and statesman.
4. Richard Goz, his father Turstin Goz Norman Ambassador to Britain; Ansfrid Goz and, as First Sword and Shield protecting Edward I, his son Marquess Robert Tilleul Prince of Gwynedd were in Britain from at least 1052 – this document explaining how Earl of Chester Principality split off, from the Tamworth Castle (Scrivelsby) Goz Office, Champion and Constable of the Wolfcoats for Normandy & Britain, by marriage to the family of the Earls of Mercia
Filename: Coram Rege Roll Hilary 14 Richard
5. Common Law Descent of Mansion House and Stables and Moor of Edmondsham Pain
Filename: Common Law Descent
6. The Twelve who roared, who put the Plantagenets - Matilda on the Throne 1139 Allegiances - Oath Xmas 1127, Easter 1138 - Empress Party starts 1139 - Shields of Arms chosen 1153 - 1155 on reconciliation (Treaty of Winchester) as Lion Rampant
Filename: The Twelve who roared